6.16.2007

Father's Day

Just a few reasons why I love my dad:

*He killed all the monsters from under my bed, in my closet, behind my door with "Monster-be-Gone" when I was little
*He's treated me to a Saturday Subway lunch and chat for over 10 years
*He taught me to think deeply and not just take what people say or preach without reflecting on it
*He taught me that being the voice of discernment isn't always easy, doesn't always make friends like you'd wish but its so valuable
*He showed me what true humility and integrity looks like
*He's helped me out of more than a few financial pickles :)
*He taught me to love books (my mom helped with this too)
*He bought me Cheery Bear after a traumatic bathroom experience at the Grand Canyon
*He bought me my authentic Pooh bear in London when I was ready to go to Capernwray and feeling a little nervous
*He helped pay for me to go to Capernwray (again, my mama helped with this too)
*He's always supported me
*He's let me use his airline miles more than a few times to see my lovely sister
*He gave me all his loose change when I was little and the tag along on SMT trips
*He's had a lot of patience with when I've been a snotty daughter :)
*He's just the best!!!

Happy father's day Daddy!!!

Love,
Squidet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home