12.06.2005

Some People are Overrated...

...especially those that rearend you, stop, look at you getting out of your car to inspect the damage and promptly drive off, chatting away on their cell phone.

Very few people really make my blood boil but this chick did. I thought about chasing after the sleek black car that was nice enough to give my rear bumper a nudge into oncoming traffic and saying thank you in my own way. Rationality kicked in and I realized this would not work. So I was left standing outside my car at night, at the end of the freeway watching cars whizz by. Contemplating what to do next and why are some people just jerks. Seriously now!

Thankfully other than a sore, stiff back and slight scratches there's no real damage. It just makes me mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home