3.25.2006

Die Hard

I love this movie, especially the part where McClane is pulling the glass out of his foot and you see the smeared blood on the floor leading into the bathroom. I've see this movie like billion times and I never get sick of it! Right now its at the part where he's on top of the roof, covered in blood and swinging by a fire hose down behind a fireball of cosmic porportions, semi-automatic weapon handing from his shoulder. I don't know why but I just love this movie! And all to get his girl back. I love it. I love John McClane, almost as much as Vaughn in Alias. Why? Because they are men and they fight for and protect who they love.

He just walked into the room where Holly Gennaro is held captive by Hans and the sparks are falling behind him and he's covered in blood, glass, sweat and dirt and he looks totally defeated and spent, like he travelled through hell and back just to save his wife. Why, because sometimes even independent, successfull chicks need saving, they need to be protected just as much as the princesses in the disney fairy tale movies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

i think thats also the name of a car battery. its funny cuz cares dont even run on batteries...i wonder why they have them

3/28/2006 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home