5.26.2006

CSI Meets Bible Parable

Wednesday I heard the Audio Adrenaline song "Leaving Ninety-Nine" and I've been thinking about it all week...what does that look like? Sure I've read the Bible story and I've been taught this all my life and I myself have taught others this. (Luke 15)

"Your never to far down, I promise you'll be found, I'll reach into the mud and miry clay, pursue you to the end, like a faithful friend, nothing in this world could keep me away."

I've not doubted this. But I've taken it for granted. Sometimes as divine and wonderful as the Word is we just don't get it all the way. We need something to spark our intellect and understanding. I watched CSI tonight, it was a repeat of last seasons where Stokes was kidnapped and buried alive and the CSI force that went looking for him. And when they found his location the image of countless men and women looking for him, to save him. And it clicked. Like the CSI guys didn't give up and put everything else on hold to find him is exactly picture of God.

1 Comments:

Blogger SClerk said...

Hey!! My old roomie...hows it going? I was reading kaylies blog and was like...is that kristin...oh my life...it is!!! How you doing? Take care dude x

6/12/2006 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home